Friday, March 18, 2011

Peacock Fascination

Ever since I was little, I have always been fascinated by colorful things, such as kaleidoscopes. I could sit and look into a kaleidoscope for hours and hours. But one day, on a visit to the local zoo, I saw a peacock for the first time and fell in love. They have got to be the most beautiful creatures that ever graced the earth. The other day I found a white peacock courtsey of Mimi and Meg. So unusual I was captivated once again.


And look at this one...isn't she just gorgeous!



















So often we get our inspirations from creatures such as these or even create stuff out of them. Here are some items derived from the graceful Peacock.

This beautiful Peacock Vintage Style Save the Date card from Peacock Invitations is breath taking!
KIMBERLY Peacock Vintage Style Save the Date Cards in Purple Gold and Black

And how about these Purple Satin Peacock Pumps from LaPlumeEthere eye catching I'd say!

Purple Satin Peacock Pumps .. Size 8 1/2

I also love this Embroidered Ivory Silk Peacock Clutch Purse from puck513

Peacock Feathers Embroidered Silk Luxury Clutch/Purse Ivory..Something New Something Blue/Free Monogramming

Even the shape of the peacock feather is beguiling, as can be seen in these gorgeous sterling silver large dangling peacock feather dangle earrings from JustJaynes.

Sterling silver large peacock feather dangle earrings


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...