Thursday, March 24, 2011

Bedroom Decor


Hi Sweeties. I have been meaning to redo my bedroom for ages. Actually I haven't really done anything to it since I moved into my house some 10 years ago! So I started perusing around and found some interesting ideas from House Beautiful. Some of which don't fit my present circumstances, but what the heck, I still loved them! Take a look.

Now if I had a Beach house this would be perfect!


I loved this one because its so feminine!


I love the striped headboard and overall simplicity of this room.


I love Black and White. I think I would use this idea in a guest bedroom though.


Ah! this is really Romantic and the colors are very close to what I currently have, so it wouldn't be too far fetched to implement it. Its so calm and relaxing!


Here's another casual cottage decor well suited for a beach house that I love.


If you're thinking of redoing your bedroom ,you can see more bedroom decor ideas from House Beautiful.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...