Wednesday, March 16, 2011

Happy St. Patrick's Day!

Hi everyone! I have been working hard trying to get this blog up and running and finally decided to just go for it and start posting! Tomorrow is St. Patty's day and even though I am not Irish, I love green, so what better excuse than to show off some green items that I have come across lately. The first of which are these delicious Mint Chocolate Chip cookies from Betty Crockers. Aren't they just delish! They look like they could melt in your mouth. You can get the recipe right here Mint Chocolate Chip Recipe.
Next is the the piece de resistance from Pillsbury - A Chocolate Grasshopper Cheesecake! Isn't this just yummy!.
You can get the recipe here Chocolate Grasshopper Cheesecake Recipe.
Now that we're on the subject of deserts, I spotted these macaroons from ChelseaVictoria's Etsy shop.
Bu alas its just a print...but delicious never the less!





1 comment:

  1. Happy St. Patrick's Day to you - love all of your green finds!!! Thank you so much for following my blog - I am so happy to be following yours!
    : 0 )
    Fiona
    http://www.fionadesigns.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...