Saturday, September 10, 2011

Wedding Inspiration in Pink

Hi Lovelies! I've not been around for a while but I'm back! Been busy with other things, you know how that is. I thought I would start a new section called Wedding Inspiration. I saw the following items that would be great for a Pink wedding with a touch of Black, just to jazz it up a bit. Otherwise Pink alone would be rather boring don't you think? Let me know what you think.



1. The Blushing bride from TheBeautyDepartment. 2.Gorgeous organza dress from an unknown source. 3. Cute Flowergirl dresses from AtSecondStreet 4. Pink Cake from KRoseCakes 5. Pink Ball Gown from Jogjaliffestyle 6. Romantic Pink Love Seat from TheSimplyLuxuriousLife 7.Pink and Black Wedding Invitations from Martha Stewart 8. Pink and Black Place Setting from Liane McCombs Weddings 9.Tuscan Wedding from StyleMePretty.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...