Wednesday, April 20, 2011

Peaches and Cream

Hi everyone! Sorry I have been MIA for a while, been busy with a whole bunch of other things. But anyhow I am back today and since I don' t have have a guest interview for my weekly "Artist in Focus" post, I thought I would share with you some fabulous finds from a Peaches and Cream Treasury I created yesterday.
Flying Over Coral Desert - bead embroidered necklace. Fossil coral, MOP, crystal, pearls
bead embroidered necklace from Helmitarah
Light Peach,Cream Pearl Bracelets With Silk Thread
Peach pearl bracelet from HeartDesign88
Petals
Peach Beads from RoxeMarie
Reserved for minal117  -  Petal Set ...  Diaper Cover AND Headband in PINK
Petal Diaper set from StacyBayLess
Ivory Bridal Clutch or Ivory Bridesmaid Clutch Set - Kisslock Snap Petite Bouquet Clutch -  Custom Colors - Ivory Pale Pink
Ivory and Peach Bridal Clutches from FallenSparrow
Candied Tangerine Gourmet Soap
Candied Tangerine Gourmet Soap from Abbey James

Peaches and Cream Heart with Roses Soap
Peaches and Cream heart soap from The Charming Frog


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...